All hair extensions services will require a purchase of Bellamie hair extensions. Must be purchased through Rachel before service. Rachel only uses Bellamie.
Why Rachel uses Bellamie?
Bellamie is 100% real remmey hair.
Prices are subject to change due to length, density, etc. For a more accurate price, book an in-person consultation.
A NONREFUNDABLE Booking Fee will be collected for each appointment.
Booking Fee Policy/Rebooking Policy
Booking Fee will be credited towards your services.
All booking fees are NONREFUNDABLE:
– 15 minutes late (appointments will be cancelled)
– No Shows & Last minute cancellation
– You must pay another booking fee to book another appointment Please allow a 24-hour notice for changing appointments.
What is a booking fee?
It is a fee to secure your appointment time, which will be credited towards your day of service.
Why are booking fees nonrefundable or transferable?
This secures our time and yours. So when appointments are cancelled last minute (24-hour time frame), we are not able to fill the slot. Therefore, we lose money and the convenience of booking another client.
- Complete sew-in with new hair.
Express Hand-tied Extensions
- Tightening the beads on the weft.
- Involves the stylist manually taping in extensions.
- Move up tape extensions.
- Recommended 6-7 weeks after first tape-in.